Tools and services I use. This page was inspired by Wes Boss and uses.tech
- Laptop: MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2015). Old, but I love it :)
- Monitor: Asus VZ24EHE
- Keyboard: Keychron K3
- Audio: Sony WH-CH710N and Apple AirPods (2 gen)
- IPhone Xr
- Apple Watch Series 4
Apps and Tools
- VS Code with Jetbrains Mono
- Terminal iTerm2 with Oh My Zsh and theme in current moment - Starship (my config file here)
- Package manager Homebrew
- Password manager Enpass
- Git client Fork
- Database tool DBeaver
- API testing Insomnia
- Cloud storage and not only Mega
- Bundle of browsers for personal use, work and testing: Brave, Google Chrome, Firefox Dev Edition, Safari Technology Preview and all together. But anyway, I prefer to use Brave as main browser
I’m a big fan of small mac’os utilities, and here are some of them:
- Replace Spotlight with Raycast. This app is a must-have on your Mac!
- Utility to hide menu bar icon Hidden Bar
- Open-source firewall LuLu
- Manage ports from your menu bar Port Manager
Technologies on this site
- Astro: Build fast websites, faster.
- @astro/image: An Astro integration for optimising images in Astro projects.
- Tailwind CSS: Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML.
- Markdown: Simple and easy-to-use markup language.
- MDX: Markdown for the component era.
- Satori: Generating png Open Graph images for note posts.